Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Did you ever uze bathtub or shower?

See many house have bathtub or shower. I nevar uze them. Must be need
by american. What four bathtub an shower need be? Me nevar have need
them. You uze them every munth or just onece a year? Seam like wastid
room to have on house. They not feel good four sleep. Me try, no like.
Want to get rid an throw away so put baby bed there.