Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats

Default DID YOU EVER SEE THE EPISODE OF THE SOPRANOS

WHERE UNCLE JUN SAYS YOU LOOKING FOR A SMACK IN THE ****IN MOUTH?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:03:11 -0700, Kendra Weissbein
wrote:

WHERE UNCLE JUN SAYS YOU LOOKING FOR A SMACK IN THE ****IN MOUTH?

No. I must confess i'm the one person left on the planet who
never saw the Sopranos.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I can't remember that one, but I like the one where "uncle Jun" says "I
got so many FBI Agents up my Ass, I can taste Brylcreem"!
lol

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats

No, you're not the only one. There are two of us in this household who have
never watched it.

I don't think the kitties have, either. The only show they watch is "Meerkat
Manor".

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

wrote:

WHERE UNCLE JUN SAYS YOU LOOKING FOR A SMACK IN THE ****IN MOUTH?

No. I must confess i'm the one person left on the planet who
never saw the Sopranos.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats
KMP KMP is offline

oldhickory wrote:
No, you're not the only one. There are two of us in this household who have
never watched it.

I don't think the kitties have, either. The only show they watch is "Meerkat
Manor".

Count me aqs one. Isaw a few minutes of it once - and never again....
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats

"KMP" wrote in message
. ..
oldhickory wrote:
No, you're not the only one. There are two of us in this household who
have never watched it.

I don't think the kitties have, either. The only show they watch is
"Meerkat Manor".

Count me aqs one. Isaw a few minutes of it once - and never again....

It went the way of all soaps, when they finally run out of ideas......