Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Life Beyond the Vomiting stage

In 2017 I was a young white male. I had plans for my future, had a
beautiful wife and a good paying job. On New Years Eve, I started
drinking heavy. I remember watching the ball drop on tv, and was
thinking how painful that must be to have your balls drop in freezing
weather. I blew some party horns and that is all I remember, except
for the vomiting stage when I saw large brown turds bouncing in the
tiolet only inches from my face. That was enough to make me puke.

It's now 2018. I just woke up with a horrible hangover. I went to the
bathroom to shave, looked in the mirror and I'm shocked. I am now a
very old black female unemployed widow, with sagging breasts and gray
hair.

HOLY ****!

Maybe the ball that they dropped was one of my balls.

I'm going back to bed till 2019..... C U then.....