Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression

Default "Ah! It's as if a storm cloud of ****e has opened up from the heavens!"

aliash)" wrote in message

On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:33:12 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

During one particularly dangerous encounter with Charlie, I was forced to
assume command of troops bogged down by sniper fire.

As I arrived via chopper, looking much like General Patton, the men all
cheered "It's as if a storm cloud of sanity has opened up from the
heavens!"

And then together we kicked Charlie's gook ass!

Gosh! I never imagined things would get that exciting at the Palais
d'Amour in '92!

LOLOK
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
this cretin that makes sense. Usually,he just does his "You are a
Nazi........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile.His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Ejer****o

well I supposing that will be allright with me

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

During one particularly dangerous encounter with Charlie, I was forced to
assume command of troops bogged down by sniper fire.

As I arrived via chopper, looking much like General Patton, the men all
cheered "It's as if a storm cloud of sanity has opened up from the
heavens!"

And then together we kicked Charlie's gook ass!

You can find footnotes to this particular encounter in the World
Encyclopedia. ref Burke, Colonel.

the men seem to be cheering here