Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, how long do children use emergency potties?

OT, how long do children use emergency potties?

Esp. to those who have had children:

A long time ago, I was with a friend and his young daughter, and I guess
she couldnt' wait, because we parked in a deserted parking lot and,
behind the car, she did her business, I guess in a portable potty that
he carried in the car's trunk.

She was old enough to walk, and we'd been to the zoo without a stroller,
so that means she's older than ?? months?

And her father carried a potty with him in the car, so that means
she's younger than ?? months?

??
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/23/2017 10:48 PM, micky wrote:
OT, how long do children use emergency potties?

Esp. to those who have had children:

A long time ago, I was with a friend and his young daughter, and I guess
she couldnt' wait, because we parked in a deserted parking lot and,
behind the car, she did her business, I guess in a portable potty that
he carried in the car's trunk.

She was old enough to walk, and we'd been to the zoo without a stroller,
so that means she's older than ?? months?

And her father carried a potty with him in the car, so that means
she's younger than ?? months?

??

I would say 3 or 4 years old, and sometimes they still have problems
holding it at 5 years old.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 23 Dec 2017 23:43:25 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 12/23/2017 10:48 PM, micky wrote:
OT, how long do children use emergency potties?

Esp. to those who have had children:

A long time ago, I was with a friend and his young daughter, and I guess
she couldnt' wait, because we parked in a deserted parking lot and,
behind the car, she did her business, I guess in a portable potty that
he carried in the car's trunk.

She was old enough to walk, and we'd been to the zoo without a stroller,
so that means she's older than ?? months?

And her father carried a potty with him in the car, so that means
she's younger than ?? months?

??

I would say 3 or 4 years old, and sometimes they still have problems
holding it at 5 years old.

Wow. What a pain in the neck that would be for parents. But it
actually helps me out in determining a favorable timeline
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/23/2017 10:48 PM, micky wrote:
OT, how long do children use emergency potties?

Esp. to those who have had children:

A long time ago, I was with a friend and his young daughter, and I guess
she couldnt' wait, because we parked in a deserted parking lot and,
behind the car, she did her business, I guess in a portable potty that
he carried in the car's trunk.

She was old enough to walk, and we'd been to the zoo without a stroller,
so that means she's older than ?? months?

And her father carried a potty with him in the car, so that means
she's younger than ?? months?

??

I would say 3 or 4 years old, and sometimes they still have problems
holding it at 5 years old.

Wow. What a pain in the neck that would be for parents. But it
actually helps me out in determining a favorable timeline

Most people think food doesn't matter but it might not be the kids fault.

http://nakedfoodmagazine.com/does-gmo-equal-ibs/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/24/2017 12:43 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/23/2017 10:48 PM, micky wrote:
OT, how long do children use emergency potties?

Esp. to those who have had children:

A long time ago, I was with a friend and his young daughter, and I guess
she couldnt' wait, because we parked in a deserted parking lot and,
behind the car, she did her business, I guess in a portable potty that
he carried in the car's trunk.

She was old enough to walk, and we'd been to the zoo without a stroller,
so that means she's older than ?? months?

And her father carried a potty with him in the car, so that means
she's younger than ?? months?

??

I would say 3 or 4 years old, and sometimes they still have problems
holding it at 5 years old.

I told my granddaughter who will be 3 in a couple of months and is into
potty training that when she is our age she may have to go back to
diapers and might want to skip the training.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 8:48:35 PM UTC-8, micky wrote:
OT, how long do children use emergency potties?

Esp. to those who have had children:

A long time ago, I was with a friend and his young daughter, and I guess
she couldnt' wait, because we parked in a deserted parking lot and,
behind the car, she did her business, I guess in a portable potty that
he carried in the car's trunk.

She was old enough to walk, and we'd been to the zoo without a stroller,
so that means she's older than ?? months?

And her father carried a potty with him in the car, so that means
she's younger than ?? months?

??

Most democrat members of congress are still using them with help from their caregivers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:57:34 -0500, Frank "frank
wrote:

[...]

So she can just wing it for the next 60+ years. Did she like that idea?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/23/2017 10:48 PM, micky wrote:
OT, how long do children use emergency potties?

Esp. to those who have had children:

A long time ago, I was with a friend and his young daughter, and I guess
she couldnt' wait, because we parked in a deserted parking lot and,
behind the car, she did her business, I guess in a portable potty that
he carried in the car's trunk.

She was old enough to walk, and we'd been to the zoo without a stroller,
so that means she's older than ?? months?

And her father carried a potty with him in the car, so that means
she's younger than ?? months?

??

I would say 3 or 4 years old, and sometimes they still have problems
holding it at 5 years old.

Wow. What a pain in the neck that would be for parents. But it
actually helps me out in determining a favorable timeline

It is what it is.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/24/2017 7:57 AM, Frank wrote:
On 12/24/2017 12:43 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/23/2017 10:48 PM, micky wrote:
OT, how long do children use emergency potties?

Esp. to those who have had children:

A long time ago, I was with a friend and his young daughter, and I guess
she couldnt' wait, because we parked in a deserted parking lot and,
behind the car, sheÂ* did her business, I guess in a portable potty that
he carried in the car's trunk.

She was old enough to walk, and we'd been to the zoo without a stroller,
so that means she's older than ?? months?

And her father carried a potty withÂ* him inÂ* the car, so that means
she's younger than ?? months?

??

I would say 3 or 4 years old, and sometimes they still have problems
holding it at 5 years old.

I told my granddaughter who will be 3 in a couple of months and is into
potty training that when she is our age she may have to go back to
diapers and might want to skip the training.

LOL

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-12-23 9:48 PM, micky wrote:
OT, how long do children use emergency potties?

Esp. to those who have had children:

A long time ago, I was with a friend and his young daughter, and I guess
she couldnt' wait, because we parked in a deserted parking lot and,
behind the car, she did her business, I guess in a portable potty that
he carried in the car's trunk.

She was old enough to walk, and we'd been to the zoo without a stroller,
so that means she's older than ?? months?

And her father carried a potty with him in the car, so that means
she's younger than ?? months?

??

I raised three children, 2 boys and a girl, and we never carried an
"emergency pottie".

Many camping trips, many a road trip, if required, a stop on the side of
the road to pee in the ditch but hey I did that driving the rig roads in
the bush too.