Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT............London cafe unveils the 'selfieccino' - self portraitsin froth

LONDON (Reuters) - A cafe in London is taking barista art to a new level
by giving customers the chance to sip on their own self-portraits.

The Tea Terrace, based in House of Frasers Oxford Street branch, has
become Europes first location to deliver the €śSelfieccino,€ť which
features an image of customers faces on the frothy topping of their drinks.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-br...-idUKKBN1ED2BZ
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 20:43:29 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Wouldn't the customers prefer their girlfriend's face or tits on it?

They probably can create a dick on top for you to suck on it, gay ******!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed: