Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No route has been found for the number you have dialed.

A new message from the telephone,

No route has been found for the number you have dialed.

No ringing sound, no funny tones, starts immediately after dialing,
man's voice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 13:10:19 -0500, micky
wrote:

A new message from the telephone,

No route has been found for the number you have dialed.

No ringing sound, no funny tones, starts immediately after dialing,
man's voice.

That is the NSA saying "watch it, we know what you are up to"
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to gfretwell, Iggy wrote:
+1000 for some reality and truth! They admit their rampant treason ON ALL
LEVELS ( see - FBI's Use of Drones for U.S. Surveillance Raises Fears over
Privacy, Widening Corporate-Gov't Ties
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5zFQkTxTL4 OR Forget NSA Surveillance €“
Police Are Keeping Tabs On You Too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufAcLo37Mlo
).

The spineless that are humanity says "I have nothing to hide"...unless they
know and see the surveillance, then suddenly they have EVERYTHING to hide and
EVERYTHING "should be" private ( see - Why does everyone hate Surveillance
Camera Man? - Verge Update https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9sVqKFkjiY OR
Booming NYC - Vol. 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdH1uMM2rdU

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...d-1153304-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

micky posted for all of us...

A new message from the telephone,

No route has been found for the number you have dialed.

No ringing sound, no funny tones, starts immediately after dialing,
man's voice.

I presume you have VOIP. Have you paid the bill?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 16:47:00 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

micky posted for all of us...

A new message from the telephone,

No route has been found for the number you have dialed.

No ringing sound, no funny tones, starts immediately after dialing,
man's voice.

I presume you have VOIP. Have you paid the bill?

No I don't. It's a real phone, a local call, and I might well have had
one number wrong.

(Since I dialed with the other possible number, I haven't gotten a
call-back, but it's only been a day.)