Posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default ThomasSowell

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news

"A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: 'I want to go
to America. I want to see a country where poor people are
fat.'" --ThomasSowell

Something similar was said by an Ethiopian ambassador upon his arrival in
America back in the 60s: "Nowhere but America do you find FAT POOR PEOPLE!"

Posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 14:33:05 -0600, "Byker" wrote:

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news

"A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: 'I want to go
to America. I want to see a country where poor people are
fat.'" --ThomasSowell

Something similar was said by an Ethiopian ambassador upon his arrival in
America back in the 60s: "Nowhere but America do you find FAT POOR PEOPLE!"

If they were really poor, they wouldn't be fat. 'Poor' in the Great
Satan means having only one flat screen TV and a dumb phone instead of
the latest iPhone.
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

ThomasSowell VinnyB[_2_] Home Repair 3 December 15th 17 10:04 AM
ThomasSowell [email protected] Home Repair 1 December 14th 17 09:58 PM