Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is your Medicine Cabinet spying on you?

Ever since seeing that tv commercial, where the "My Pillow" guy shows
his face on the back of a medicine cabinet, I have been concerned
about people spying on us from our medicine cabinets. I now make sure
my cabinet is always closed and the door is tightly latched. But I
have also carefully checked mine, and even check other people's
cabinets when I am at their house. You can never be safe enough. If
someone ever appears on the other side of my nedicine cabinet, I can
guarantee he will get shot. In fact, I now keep my guns in the
bathroom, just in case.....

Check your medicine cabinet NOW. Who knows who is lurking on the other
side.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 9:30:00 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Ever since seeing that tv commercial, where the "My Pillow" guy shows
his face on the back of a medicine cabinet, I have been concerned
about people spying on us from our medicine cabinets. I now make sure
my cabinet is always closed and the door is tightly latched. But I
have also carefully checked mine, and even check other people's
cabinets when I am at their house. You can never be safe enough. If
someone ever appears on the other side of my nedicine cabinet, I can
guarantee he will get shot. In fact, I now keep my guns in the
bathroom, just in case.....

Check your medicine cabinet NOW. Who knows who is lurking on the other
side.....

I opened one of my medication bottles and instead of pills, there was an eyeball staring back at me! Startled, I dropped the bottle and the eyeball rolled out, sprouted little legs then scurried off under the furniture making little squeaking noises as it ran away. I've no idea where the little ******* went or where it came from. Of course, it could have been a hallucination due to all the damn pills I'm taking. I hate drugs. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Eyeball Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 10:30:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Ever since seeing that tv commercial, where the "My Pillow" guy shows
his face on the back of a medicine cabinet, I have been concerned
about people spying on us from our medicine cabinets. I now make sure
my cabinet is always closed and the door is tightly latched. But I
have also carefully checked mine, and even check other people's
cabinets when I am at their house. You can never be safe enough. If
someone ever appears on the other side of my nedicine cabinet, I can
guarantee he will get shot. In fact, I now keep my guns in the
bathroom, just in case.....

Check your medicine cabinet NOW. Who knows who is lurking on the other
side.....

It's been happening for years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byTJ9O70A-4

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

Of course, it could have been a hallucination due to all the damn pills
I'm taking.

There's your problem: you're taking enough drugs to cause hallucinations
but not enough that you don't care about them any more. Up your dose.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-12-11, e wrote:
Ever since seeing that tv commercial, where the "My Pillow" guy shows
his face on the back of a medicine cabinet, I have been concerned
about people spying on us from our medicine cabinets.

Old news. That "My Pillow" commercial is based on a decades-old Right Guard
commercial, which you would know if you were old enough to have a cogent
opinion on anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dTEHm8q1eo

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 10:13:10 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 10:30:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Ever since seeing that tv commercial, where the "My Pillow" guy shows
his face on the back of a medicine cabinet, I have been concerned
about people spying on us from our medicine cabinets. I now make sure
my cabinet is always closed and the door is tightly latched. But I
have also carefully checked mine, and even check other people's
cabinets when I am at their house. You can never be safe enough. If
someone ever appears on the other side of my nedicine cabinet, I can
guarantee he will get shot. In fact, I now keep my guns in the
bathroom, just in case.....

Check your medicine cabinet NOW. Who knows who is lurking on the other
side.....

It's been happening for years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byTJ9O70A-4

Cindy Hamilton

All I know, is that if I open my medicine cabinet and that "My pillow"
guy is on the other side, he'll get both barrels of my double barrel
shotgun.