Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blind man forced to sit on Virgin train floor as no one gave updisabled seats

What's the matter with people today!

A blind man claims he was made to sit on the floor for two-and-a-half
hours on a Virgin train because passengers wouldnt get out of the
disabled seats.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/17/blind-...seats-7087983/
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2017 06:10 AM, Bod wrote:
What's the matter with people today!

A blind man claims he was made to sit on the floor for two-and-a-half hours on a Virgin train because passengers wouldnt get out of the disabled seats.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/17/blind-...seats-7087983/

Unless you pay more for the more spacious disabled seating, it's first-come first-serve.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 11:53:05 -0000, Bubba wrote:

On 11/18/2017 06:10 AM, Bod wrote:
What's the matter with people today!

A blind man claims he was made to sit on the floor for two-and-a-half hours on a Virgin train because passengers wouldnt get out of the disabled seats.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/17/blind-...seats-7087983/

Unless you pay more for the more spacious disabled seating, it's first-come first-serve.

I don't understand this.Â* Whenever I've seen a blind man or someone with difficulties, several people jump at the chance to give up their seats.Â* He didn't need a disabled seat, if there were none left, someone could have given him a normal one (or two
for his dog aswell).Â* Must just be Liverpool.

In the USA, most people are trying to scam the system.Â* We have a lot of small-time scam artists.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 11:57:41 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

A blind man claims he was made to sit on the floor for two-and-a-half
hours on a Virgin train because passengers wouldn¢t get out of the
disabled seats.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/17/blind-...irgin-train-fl
oor-as-no-one-gave-up-disabled-seats-7087983/

Unless you pay more for the more spacious disabled seating, it's first-come first-serve.

I don't understand this. Whenever I've seen a blind man or someone with
difficulties, several people jump at the chance to give up their seats.

Did people already give up their seats for you, Birdbrain? You know because
of your mental handicaps that you never can hide?

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep "thinking":
"If cyclists used their bikes naked, more people could get erections and we
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 15:45:48 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

In the USA, most people are trying to scam the system. We have a lot of
small-time scam artists.

I admit I do take advantage of disabled parking spaces.

Do you also admit that you are a ****** and a dole and welfare whore,
Birdbrain?

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sick sociopathic
world:

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 15:39:53 -0000, Earl Links wrote:

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 11:53:05 -0000, Bubba wrote:

On 11/18/2017 06:10 AM, Bod wrote:
What's the matter with people today!

A blind man claims he was made to sit on the floor for
two-and-a-half hours on a Virgin train because passengers
wouldn't get out of the disabled seats.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/17/blind-...seats-7087983/

Unless you pay more for the more spacious disabled seating, it's
first-come first-serve.

I don't understand this. Whenever I've seen a blind man or someone
with difficulties, several people jump at the chance to give up
their seats. He didn't need a disabled seat, if there were none
left, someone could have given him a normal one (or two for his dog
aswell). Must just be Liverpool.

In the USA, most people are trying to scam the system. We have a
lot of small-time scam artists.

I admit I do take advantage of disabled parking spaces. But if a
disabled person is in front of me, I'll help them in any way I can. I just
never help someone who isn't there or might possibly be there.

Utter ******.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 19:02:31 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 15:39:53 -0000, Earl Links wrote:

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 11:53:05 -0000, Bubba wrote:

On 11/18/2017 06:10 AM, Bod wrote:
What's the matter with people today!

A blind man claims he was made to sit on the floor for
two-and-a-half hours on a Virgin train because passengers
wouldn't get out of the disabled seats.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/17/blind-...seats-7087983/

Unless you pay more for the more spacious disabled seating, it's
first-come first-serve.

I don't understand this. Whenever I've seen a blind man or
someone with difficulties, several people jump at the chance to
give up their seats. He didn't need a disabled seat, if there
were none left, someone could have given him a normal one (or two
for his dog aswell). Must just be Liverpool.
In the USA, most people are trying to scam the system. We have a
lot of small-time scam artists.

I admit I do take advantage of disabled parking spaces. But if a
disabled person is in front of me, I'll help them in any way I can.
I just never help someone who isn't there or might possibly be
there.

Utter ******.

For helping people? What do you do then?

Not park in disabled parking spaces and not tell a lone woman with a kid to
**** off when you park in a mother and child parking space.
You really are such a little lump of **** Hucker. You disgust me as you
disgust everybody here. You are a little man who wants to be a big man but
does not have the guts.
Parking in disabled spaces and telling lone women to **** off is just about
your mark in life.
You always will be a cowardly little **** all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 22:26:10 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I admit I do take advantage of disabled parking spaces. But if a
disabled person is in front of me, I'll help them in any way I can. I just
never help someone who isn't there or might possibly be there.

Utter ******.

For helping people? What do you do then?

You sociopathic idiot just DON'T get it! VBG

--
More of Scottish ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
sociopathic "life":
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I am disabled and save the spots for those needing it more than me. Abusing that spot should be a felony.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 23:58:34 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I am disabled and save the spots for those needing it more than me. Abusing that spot should be a felony.

If there are 10 disabled spots with 1 in use, me using the second one
inconveniences nobody.

Sociopathic swine you are!

--
Some examples of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mathematics":
"100 is 5 times more than 20.
"5 times less" is the opposite of "5 times more", so this makes 100 back to
20 again.
20 is 5 times less than 100, the same as dividing by 5.
An elephant is 5 times bigger than a tiger, a tiger is 5 times smaller than
an elephant."
MID:
"I'm comparing being able to tell the difference between 21 and 12 to being
able to tell the difference between 21 and 12. If you think that it's easy
to think a 12 year old is 21, it's only fair to use it as a reason when you
get caught ****ing a 12 year old, which you mistook to be 21."
MID:
"50 watts is ten times more than 5 watts. Likewise 5 watts is ten times
less than 50 watts."
MID:
"The answer is 9. The 0.5 chicken is dead, so basically it's 1 chicken
laying 1 egg per day. The half egg was one halfway out, the only egg for
that day."
MID:
"let's say you prefer 20C water. If you go in 10C water you'd say that was
cold (10C colder than you want). Now you go in 0C water, that's twice as
cold, because it's now 20C colder than you want."
MID:
"Even if only 25% of people want it legalised, and let's say LibDems already
have 15% of the vote. If 75% of that 15% stop voting for them because they
don't want it legalised, they're down to 3.75%. But 25% of the 85% who
didn't previously vote for them, change their mind due to this policy, they
gain 21.25%, giving them a total of 25%, well up from 15%."
MID:
"If I say 1, then "or so", the "or so" means another 1.
If I say 5, then "or so", the "or so" means up to another 5.
Is English not your first language?"
MID:
"If you live for 4 years and die, you wasted 4 years. If you live for 20
years and die, you wasted 20 years, that's 5 times worse."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 00:27:41 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I am disabled and save the spots for those needing it more than me. Abusing that spot should be a felony.

You have to ask why those people are disabled:

But, but, Birdbrain! You YOURSELF are disabled (by your own admittance). Of
course it's because of your MENTAL handicaps, so no disabled parking space
for you sociopathic swine!

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

1) Obese people who say they're disabled, just because they've eaten too
many McDonalds.
2) People who didn't look before crossing the road, lost a limb, then
expect society to look after them.
3) People who *volunteered* to serve in a war then think society owes
them when they get hurt.
4) People whose parents knew they would be disabled and could have
aborted them, yet decided it would be better to bring a screwed up
person into being.

Sure. Everyone who is disabled doesn't meet YOUR standard. But you
do???? King of the jerks.

First Impressions of LeeValley Blind Man Digital Fractional Calipers. Leon Woodworking 18 May 18th 07 06:59 AM
If I sit on my router table in my hummer will it protect my nuts from IED's??? 199.44.49.11 Woodworking 0 November 18th 05 01:10 AM
OT-Sit and Stay Gunner Metalworking 1 September 30th 05 04:11 AM
How does vinyl replacement window sit in frame? Keith Home Repair 6 September 8th 05 04:09 PM
Update from mobile phone virgin on Virgin Mobile Mike Mitchell UK diy 37 April 3rd 04 04:13 PM