Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Police_end_interview_after_suspect_won=e2=80=9 9t_stop_far?=

Police in Kansas were forced to stop an interrogation in September €“
because the suspect wouldnt stop farting. Sean Sykes Jnr was taken in
for questioning over gun and drug charges but cops had to end the
interview early due to his flatulence. Local newspaper the Kansas City
Star reported that Sykes €˜leaned to one side of his chair and released a
loud fart when asked his address. Detectives wrote: €˜Mr. Sykes
continued to be flatulent and I ended the interview.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/12/police...5/?ito=cbshare

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 12:36:03 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/12/police...5/?ito=cbshare

Maybe he did it on purpose. I went to school with someone who could fart
on command. Dunno how he did it, a few friends could swallow air and
burp as much as they wanted, but I don't know how you take air into your
anus.

No need to worry, Birdbrain. To compensate for it, you know how to KEEP
talking like a complete idiot! BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL hilarious idiotic
drivel: