Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 12:36:03 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/12/police...5/?ito=cbshare

Maybe he did it on purpose. I went to school with someone who could fart
on command. Dunno how he did it, a few friends could swallow air and
burp as much as they wanted, but I don't know how you take air into your
anus.

No need to worry, Birdbrain. To compensate for it, you know how to KEEP
talking like a complete idiot! BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL hilarious idiotic
drivel: