Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.home.repair

Default Policeman and policewoman hope that child gets raped

"Byker" wrote in message news:...

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news

Indeed!

Another brat who's asking to be cornholed: "While most 10-year-old boys are
still digging in the dirt and throwing a baseball, Jack has been perfecting
his mad makeup skills. Despite his young age, he can do it all. That
includes everything from a flawless smokey eye to perfect eyelashes.":
http://ow.ly/Vp4Z30grFY1

YouTube: http://bit.do/dSJ3f
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.home.repair

"CheeseySock" wrote in message ...

If that is the child in the story, then glad I did not make comment about
the police, though not sure it would have happened if it was two wpc's or
two pc's rather than perhaps a youngish attractive wpc and a pc on the
case. I'd like to see pictures of the boys guardians and the police.

seems to me the boys guardians are guilty of a heinous crime! a crime
against humanity! (but normality for transexual transhuman
wimmins-domination bbc/media types eh! and the high-heels painted nails
poo-lice-"men" eh!)

Why aren't the parents who allow this being arrested and their children
taken away? Probably because the local government, including Child
Protective Services, is infested with poofters.

God, what a creepy kid: http://tinyurl.com/zzrploz

Disgusting: http://tinyurl.com/y8caclog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuvAGJV5E-w (2015)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEflH-gkvas (2017)
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.home.repair

Byker wrote in :
[...]

What those "parents" have done to those kids is criminal.

Sick-making and criminal.