Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cannabis ad brilliantly mocks all those corny campaigns forprescription medication

Admiration to the US states that allow their citizens to have the
freedom to choose what they put into their own bodies.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/09/cannab...ation-7065454/
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 09 Nov 2017 12:24:25 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

_
/(|
( :
__\ \ _____
(____) `|
(____)| |
(____).__|
(___)__.|_____

Yeah, shove it up your arse, ******!

--
More of ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) twisted
sexuality:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Admiration to the US states that allow their citizens to have the
freedom to choose what they put into their own bodies.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/09/cannab...ation-7065454/
--
Bod

You know it's easy to download that video.

They ought to include snacks and beverages so you don't have to drive anywhere for at least eight hours. You get a free liter of soft drink of your choice, two large bags of chips, two candy bars, peanuts.

Have you ever just stared at a spoon? or waved your hand in front of your eyes? See all the pretty colors. Isn't the world a beautiful place?

Pots better than booze. On booze you want to conquer the world. On pot you want to be one with the universe.

I haven't smoked pot in over 30 years, but if they legalized it in my state I'd buy some. I always hated the kind of people you have to associate with to get it. If it's legalized hopefully better people will be selling it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:56:42 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sociopathic ****

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"I can sleep outside in a temperature of -20C wearing only shorts".