Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Really ON Topic

Why can't we just start a new home repair news group with a different
name? I'm sure someone has thought of that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 6, 2017 at 5:59:01 AM UTC-6, Art Todesco wrote:
Why can't we just start a new home repair news group with a different
name? I'm sure someone has thought of that.

"alt.home.repair.art"? There is nothing to stop you from starting your own moderated newsgroup. You can control who posts there.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Moderate Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Art Todesco, Iggy wrote:
Because, the "Off Topic" losers that don't have any life on the right
newsgroups will not only follow and invade there too, but will be spinelessly
allowed to exist. Thus, why newsgroups suck entirely.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...c-1150208-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2017 8:14 PM, Iggy wrote:
replying to Art Todesco, Iggy wrote:
Because, the "Off Topic" losers that don't have any life on the right
newsgroups will not only follow and invade there too, but will be
spinelessly
allowed to exist. Thus, why newsgroups suck entirely.

Actually, out of 5 newsgroups that I follow, this is the only one that
is hyjacked.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 7 Nov 2017 07:50:34 -0500, Art Todesco wrote:

On 11/6/2017 8:14 PM, Iggy wrote:
replying to Art Todesco, Iggy wrote:
Because, the "Off Topic" losers that don't have any life on the right
newsgroups will not only follow and invade there too, but will be
spinelessly
allowed to exist. Thus, why newsgroups suck entirely.

Actually, out of 5 newsgroups that I follow, this is the only one that
is hyjacked.

I use a kill file here. Normally it deletes about 2/3 of the messages.

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Art Todesco, Iggy wrote:
Lucky you...unless the other 4 are knitting, cats, makeup and LGBT.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...c-1150208-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/7/17 9:13 AM, Vic Smith wrote:
I use a kill file here. Normally it deletes about 2/3 of the messages.

Same here.
Works fairly well.