Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Reserved table at Burger King

The local Burger King has a table reserved for veterans. Single
place, white table cloth, inverted wine glass, and , I think, a Bible.
The sign says thank you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-11-05, Dean Hoffman wrote:

The local Burger King has a table reserved for veterans. Single
place, white table cloth, inverted wine glass, and , I think, a Bible.
The sign says thank you.

The local Burger King, here, went out of business fer lack of
customers. Likewise, the TacoBell/KFC joint.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-11-05, Dean Hoffman wrote:

The local Burger King has a table reserved for veterans. Single
place, white table cloth, inverted wine glass, and , I think, a Bible.
The sign says thank you.

The local Burger King, here, went out of business fer lack of
customers. Likewise, the TacoBell/KFC joint.

nb

Maybe in your little world of make believe they did.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 5 Nov 2017 12:51:48 -0600, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

The local Burger King has a table reserved for veterans. Single
place, white table cloth, inverted wine glass, and , I think, a Bible.
The sign says thank you.

Rock On!

Every vet, LEO, etc. I see locally in person, in uniform I thank them
for their service, shake their hand and or say I salute you!.

Saw a LEO recently; and said, "damn you are big, did they hire you by
the pound?" The guy must've been 6' 8".
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Dean Hoffman, Iggy wrote:
Anything for suckers and Veterans are the biggest suckers around...shutting
down others' freedom to revolt against corruption and contamination while
fully backing and representing lawless lawyer scum enslavers.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1150030-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 4:14:06 PM UTC-5, Iggy wrote:
replying to Dean Hoffman, Iggy wrote:
Anything for suckers and Veterans are the biggest suckers around...shutting
down others' freedom to revolt against corruption and contamination while
fully backing and representing lawless lawyer scum enslavers.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1150030-.htm

What on earth exactly are you rambling about now? What vets are shutting
down other's freedom to revolt against corruption?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 21:14:02 GMT, Iggy
m wrote:

Anything for suckers and Veterans are the biggest suckers around...shutting
down others' freedom to revolt against corruption and contamination while
fully backing and representing lawless lawyer scum enslavers.

Kiss my ass. I have some Veteran for you.

Get in my face and see.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/5/17 12:51 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* The local Burger King has a table reserved for veterans.Â*Â* Single
place, white table cloth, inverted wine glass,Â* and , I think,Â* a Bible.
Â* The sign says thank you.

The local BK's table looks like the one he

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/32096955/burger-king-honors-fallen-veterans-with-special-memorial-day-table
or http://alturl.com/33yxi

Why the 22 on the card?

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Dean Hoffman, Iggy wrote:
Just to make the meal more appetizing. 22 veterans a day "take their own
lives"...so kind of Burger King, a nice bait and switch should never go to
waste. No mustard, no ketchup, no steak sauce, no mayonnaise, no free drink,
no salt, no pepper and no napkin.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1150030-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/5/17 8:14 PM, Iggy wrote:
replying to Dean Hoffman, Iggy wrote:
Just to make the meal more appetizing. 22 veterans a day "take their own
lives"...so kind of Burger King, a nice bait and switch should never go to
waste. No mustard, no ketchup, no steak sauce, no mayonnaise, no free
drink,
no salt, no pepper and no napkin.

I was curious so took a couple minutes to look. The latest
information I ran across put the number at 20/day. Something that
seemed odd was that 65% of the suicides were men over 50.

https://www.militarytimes.com/veterans/2016/07/07/new-va-study-finds-20-veterans-commit-suicide-each-day/
or http://alturl.com/x47tb
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
Move along. No reason to interrupt your reality.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/c0

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 6, 2017 at 8:14:21 AM UTC-5, Iggy wrote:
replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
Move along. No reason to interrupt your reality.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/c0

So, you have no explanation as to WTF you were talking about?
Just wanted to slam all vets then apparently. Nuff said.
I knew you were a jerk the minute you showed up here from HomeMoaners.
Digs up 10 year old posts and replies to the poster as if they
posted it yesterday. Refuses to quote anything in replies so people
can easily follow the context. And now slams vets. What's next?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

The local Burger King has a table reserved for veterans. Single
place, white table cloth, inverted wine glass, and , I think, a Bible.
The sign says thank you.

Rock On!

Every vet, LEO, etc. I see locally in person, in uniform I thank them
for their service, shake their hand and or say I salute you!.

Saw a LEO recently; and said, "damn you are big, did they hire you by
the pound?" The guy must've been 6' 8".

My wife bought the PSP trooper behind her his order; he proceeded to stop
and thank her. He said it made his day...

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

m wrote:

Anything for suckers and Veterans are the biggest suckers around...shutting
down others' freedom to revolt against corruption and contamination while
fully backing and representing lawless lawyer scum enslavers.

Kiss my ass. I have some Veteran for you.

Get in my face and see.

It will never happen. You will have to turn around to see him hiding behind
you and most times they are on the run...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Tekkie®, Iggy wrote:
Told you so. There's one perfect example of someone that bought the whole
program and is still selling it to others. So much so, that he thinks I called
him a wuss and thinks he's better than me for questioning nothing and only
doing what he's told and sold. It's a shame upon the nation and humanity that
he'll never preach nor stand against evil and only do its bidding.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1150030-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Nov 2017 22:14:02 GMT, Iggy
m wrote:

replying to Tekkie®, Iggy wrote:
Told you so. There's one perfect example of someone that bought the whole
program and is still selling it to others. So much so, that he thinks I called
him a wuss and thinks he's better than me for questioning nothing and only
doing what he's told and sold. It's a shame upon the nation and humanity that
he'll never preach nor stand against evil and only do its bidding.

WTF are you talking about Iggy Pop?

Next thing you will tell the world is drywall must be hung vertical.

Dip ****, tell us how smart you are.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Iggy posted for all of us...

replying to Tekkie®, Iggy wrote:
Told you so. There's one perfect example of someone that bought the whole
program and is still selling it to others. So much so, that he thinks I called
him a wuss and thinks he's better than me for questioning nothing and only
doing what he's told and sold. It's a shame upon the nation and humanity that
he'll never preach nor stand against evil and only do its bidding.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1150030-.htm

Hey Ziggy what are you talking about? I don't buy any program. The only
thing I know is; like I posted, you have my BS meter pegged and I think it's
going into overload now so it will fail safe.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Tekkie®, Iggy wrote:
Abundantly Incorrect, you bought it all at full cost. Like I told trader,
there's nothing for you here. If you don't know, it ain't worth
explaining...you're just prey. Go about your blissful ignorance.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/c9
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ca