Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Tom Petty was 66.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tom-petty-apos-money-following-041152404.html

That would be Tom Petty of the Heartbreakers. They finished a
tour just a couple weeks ago.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 5:43:00 AM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tom-petty-apos-money-following-041152404.html

That would be Tom Petty of the Heartbreakers. They finished a
tour just a couple weeks ago.

I saw the news yesterday about him being found at his home after a heart attack. Heart attacks are no fun, I know from experience. (~_~

[8~{} Uncle Heart Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/3/2017 5:42 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tom-petty-apos-money-following-041152404.html

Â*Â*Â*Â* That would be Tom Petty of the Heartbreakers.Â*Â* They finished a
tourÂ* just a couple weeks ago.

Â* Yeah , I saw him in Little Rock , with Joe Walsh opening . Awesome
concert even from the nosebleed section . Too bad his passing won't get
the attention it deserves , what with that nut case in Vegas .

Â* --

Â* Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-10-03, Terry Coombs wrote:

Too bad his passing won't get the attention it deserves.....

What does he deserve?

I've been a musician all my life. Please, name one song that has changed the
thinking of ppl who think they are right. I guess what I'm saying is,
music has never stopped man from killing his fellow man. 8|

nb

Tom tom Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 11 April 7th 11 10:42 PM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No ATP* Metalworking 2 September 30th 08 12:39 PM
tom petty still kicks ass Tom Watson Woodworking 4 February 4th 08 04:45 PM
Car power supply for a Tom Tom Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 17 April 1st 07 10:14 PM
BM: MISSING Petty Officer 3rd Class Marcques J. Nettles, 22, of Beaverton, Ore. is still listed as Duty Status - Whereabouts Unknown as a result of the incident and search efforts continue. *2006*2378*284* Woodworking 10 April 22nd 06 01:13 AM