Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default Google poasters are retards

In article ,
Snohomo Jackie G the google poasting retard says...
It seems the newer trolls here are dumber than the old ones.

Sez the sawed off google poasting clueless cat molesting retard.

LoLoLoL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 11:31:43 AM UTC-4, Stagger Lee wrote:
In article ,
Snohomo Jackie G the google poasting retard says...
It seems the newer trolls here are dumber than the old ones.

Sez the sawed off google poasting clueless cat molesting retard.

LoLoLoL

At least we can spell "post".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 1 Oct 2017 09:22:48 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

At least we can spell "post".

OP has been in my turd tumbler file for a very long time.

Q: If you cannot spell a word; how do you look it up in a dictionary?

:-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 10:43:28 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 11:22:51 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 11:31:43 AM UTC-4, Stagger Lee wrote:
In article ,
Snohomo Jackie G the google poasting retard says....
It seems the newer trolls here are dumber than the old ones.

Sez the sawed off google poasting clueless cat molesting retard.

LoLoLoL

At least we can spell "post".

"Poast" is hacker talk or wannabe hacker talk. It's like "byte me" for "bite me" or "sez" for "says". I like "1337 speak" myself because it's almost incomprehensible to normal humans. L337, 1337 or LEET for elite is fun to play with. j00Z R pr377'/. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

Wannabe, definitely. Stagger Lee is a poseur.

Cindy Hamilton