m Ransley

Default Rain

Why is it I can keep my garden wet and fertilised, but after a rain
the plants always get a bigger boost. Im on city water. I live on a
lake and wonder if pumping lake water would have the same effect as
rain.

Pop Rivet

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Why is it I can keep my garden wet and fertilised, but

after a rain
the plants always get a bigger boost. Im on city water.

I live on a
lake and wonder if pumping lake water would have the same

effect as
rain.

No. And you know that. Why keep trolling?

m Ransley

Who is trolling Pop Nuts

CBHVAC

"Pop Rivet" wrote in message

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Why is it I can keep my garden wet and fertilised, but

after a rain
the plants always get a bigger boost. Im on city water.

I live on a
lake and wonder if pumping lake water would have the same

effect as
rain.

No. And you know that. Why keep trolling?

Actually, that COULD be a legit question.
Many people in this area use a pump with a pickup at the lake for lawn
sprikler systems..

Brigitte J.

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Why is it I can keep my garden wet and fertilised, but after a rain
the plants always get a bigger boost.

Because rain water doesn't contain chlorine.

Brigitte

TURTLE

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Why is it I can keep my garden wet and fertilised, but after a rain
the plants always get a bigger boost. Im on city water. I live on a
lake and wonder if pumping lake water would have the same effect as
rain.

This is Turtle.

Rain water is just about pure as you can get it but may have a little stuff in
it. It is Distilled water from the air and city water has all kinds of stuff to
kill germs and stuff to help your teeth not fall out. What Man Drinks should not
be put on nature.

TURTLE

---

m Ransley

If its not so good for plants well it isnt so good for us, I will
stick to beer

Brigitte

m Ransley wrote in message
If its not so good for plants well it isnt so good for us, I will
stick to beer

So, you're assuming that beer is good for plants?

Chuck Yerkes

m Ransley wrote:

If its not so good for plants well it isnt so good for us, I will
stick to beer

So I just did a "sort by name" on you. scanned through WAY too many
posts. 1, maybe 2 actually useful answers.

Mostly, you're just sitting somewhere farting and smirking and making
stupid comments. I presume you're the guy in the movie theater with the
cell phone.

I miss the news reader software that warned:
Stop. You're about to send out a message to millions of machines
costing people thousands of dollars to transport and store it. Are
you REALLY sure you want to send this?

TURTLE

"Chuck Yerkes" wrote in message

m Ransley wrote:

If its not so good for plants well it isnt so good for us, I will
stick to beer

So I just did a "sort by name" on you. scanned through WAY too many
posts. 1, maybe 2 actually useful answers.

Mostly, you're just sitting somewhere farting and smirking and making
stupid comments. I presume you're the guy in the movie theater with the
cell phone.

I miss the news reader software that warned:
Stop. You're about to send out a message to millions of machines
costing people thousands of dollars to transport and store it. Are
you REALLY sure you want to send this?

This is Turtle.

Your reply is just what you was complaining about. You should have not sent it.

TURTLE

Mine is too.

Shut Up Dave

---

m Ransley

Its not a Troll, for for I just put in 85 large Hostas and
perennials and have a moldy green thumb to. We in the midwest went
through a super dry april and I watered everything , kept the ground
wet. Well after the First rain wham everything pops. Now after 3 weeks
no rain it rains and next morning same thing . I have great soil ,
soil is wet 14" deep and heavily fertilised, but Rain makes a difference
, Yes we have chlorene , flouride, but there may be a O3
relationship , nitrogen , or its the chlorene , flouride. A Troll,
Go grow some tomatoes guys , They are better than store bought any day,
mine often go to 1.5 lb. Remember water is not water , if you people
Knew what I was talking about you wouldnt have responded as a Troll....
The beer is for me as Turtle helped me again.

m Ransley

Did ya know there are over 2000 variaties of Hostas and Sum and
Substance has a record of Four feet x 114 inches. Mine are big and
yes I saw a 4" pop after the rain in 12 hrs. Amazing.
If the plants do better maybe the " Naders " are right about Flouride
and Chlorene. Even my Lawn never looks great till a rain.

What is nature telling us.

m Ransley

Chucks Turkey Jerkies

You woulnt know a troll if it bit your nose off.

Get away from all that concrete

Ludwig

My old man always said that the more lightning there was in a rain
storm, the greener the crop.

Old man Moser, my ag teacher, said that rainwater contained more
nitrogen than ground water.

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 05:51:54 -0500, (m Ransley)
wrote:

Why is it I can keep my garden wet and fertilised, but after a rain
the plants always get a bigger boost. Im on city water. I live on a
lake and wonder if pumping lake water would have the same effect as
rain.

m Ransley

Ludwig, thats what I thought Nitrogen from rain, maybe the Ozone is also
helpfull also.