m Ransley

Default Rain

Its not a Troll, for for I just put in 85 large Hostas and
perennials and have a moldy green thumb to. We in the midwest went
through a super dry april and I watered everything , kept the ground
wet. Well after the First rain wham everything pops. Now after 3 weeks
no rain it rains and next morning same thing . I have great soil ,
soil is wet 14" deep and heavily fertilised, but Rain makes a difference
, Yes we have chlorene , flouride, but there may be a O3
relationship , nitrogen , or its the chlorene , flouride. A Troll,
Go grow some tomatoes guys , They are better than store bought any day,
mine often go to 1.5 lb. Remember water is not water , if you people
Knew what I was talking about you wouldnt have responded as a Troll....
The beer is for me as Turtle helped me again.