Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I crontracted blue tech? Q is...

Do some colors fade quicker than others?

Im getting certainteed landmark atlantic blue.
Im 52 so i need a 2 day shingle.

Will they be blue 15 years from now?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 4:23:01 PM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:

I crontracted blue tech?

Huh?

Do some colors fade quicker than others?

Yes.

Im getting certainteed landmark atlantic blue.

Nice choice.

Im 52 so i need a 2 day shingle.

The formation of the rash usually starts in about 2 days. You should have
gotten vaccinated.

"The third stage of shingles €“ The actual rash formation: the active or the
eruptive stage

This is the time when the actual swelling and redness starts developing at the
shingles infected body part. You will gradually witness the formation of a small
strip or band of rashes 2 to 4 days after the reactivation of the varicella-
zoster virus.

Will they be blue 15 years from now?

If they are blue 15 years from now, I'll feel very sorry for you.

"The testicles produce testosterone and sperm, but they also make other fluid
to help propel the sperm through the various tubes...The fluid wants to get
somewhere, but without there being that release, it builds up and builds
pressure. When they get really filled up or congested, it causes
the insides to stretch as they get engorged, and that's what hurts."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/caseygueren...balls-actually

Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...

[...]

Thank you for this cognizant & educational reply.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/19/2017 4:22 PM, Thomas wrote:
Do some colors fade quicker than others?

Im getting certainteed landmark atlantic blue.
Im 52 so i need a 2 day shingle.

Will they be blue 15 years from now?

I see they have lifetime warranty but that does not cover, according to
them:

€¢ Normal weathering, fading, chalking or oxidation;
€¢ Discoloration or other damage caused by air pollution (including
but not limited to metallic oxides or metallic particles), mold, mildew,
exposure to harmful chemicals or normal weathering resulting from
exposure to the elements.

I doubt any pigmented color would fade but the above normal processes
would fade them all. My blue aluminum siding after 45 years looks fine
but is nowhere near as blue as when new. Must be due to light and
surface oxidation as it is bluer in shade of a bay window and a little
streak that I hit too hard with the pressure sprayer.

I would tend to avoid brighter colors and if possible stick to white
which may over the years get hazy but still be white.