Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Puzzles

Anyone into puzzles? Check out this Japanese ring puzzle and how mind bending it is. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gHAmW91Cc

[8~{} Uncle Puzzled Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/18/2017 10:41 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Anyone into puzzles? Check out this Japanese ring puzzle and how mind bending it is. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gHAmW91Cc

[8~{} Uncle Puzzled Monster

cool!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Anyone into puzzles? Check out this Japanese ring puzzle and how mind bending it is. ?(?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gHAmW91Cc

[8~{} Uncle Puzzled Monster

http://www.killersudokuonline.com/

The weekly "mindbending" level can take me all week ..
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2017 6:42 AM, wrote:

Anyone into puzzles? Check out this Japanese ring puzzle and how mind bending it is. ?(?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gHAmW91Cc

[8~{} Uncle Puzzled Monster

http://www.killersudokuonline.com/

The weekly "mindbending" level can take me all week ..
John T.

I like doing these every day:

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2017 5:42 AM, wrote:

Anyone into puzzles? Check out this Japanese ring puzzle and how mind bending it is. ?(?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gHAmW91Cc

[8~{} Uncle Puzzled Monster

http://www.killersudokuonline.com/

The weekly "mindbending" level can take me all week ..
John T.

I love all sorts of games, but never got into playing this one.
Backgammon is one favorite, but it has a flaw when playing with the
computer. I suppose the flaw can either frustrate a person or make them
better at the game.

My dad was a champion level at playing chess, but I didn't get into
studying the game until a couple years after he passed away.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2017 6:59 AM, Frank wrote:
On 7/19/2017 6:42 AM, wrote:

Anyone into puzzles? Check out this Japanese ring puzzle and how mind
bending it is. ?(?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gHAmW91Cc

[8~{} Uncle Puzzled Monster

http://www.killersudokuonline.com/

The weekly "mindbending" level can take me all week ..
John T.

I like doing these every day:

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles are a lot of fun! I have some of those downloaded onto
my tablet, but, they aren't as much as a challenge as some other games
out there.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2017 6:42 AM, wrote:

Anyone into puzzles? Check out this Japanese ring puzzle and how mind
bending it is. ?(?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gHAmW91Cc

[8~{} Uncle Puzzled Monster

http://www.killersudokuonline.com/

The weekly "mindbending" level can take me all week ..
John T.

I like doing these every day:

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles are a lot of fun! I have some of those downloaded onto
my tablet, but, they aren't as much as a challenge as some other games
out there.

I like a challenge but do not want to spend all day solving the problem.
I've been visiting this site daily for years and they will repeat. I
like to beat the average time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2017 6:42 AM, wrote:

Anyone into puzzles? Check out this Japanese ring puzzle and how mind
bending it is. ?(?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gHAmW91Cc

[8~{} Uncle Puzzled Monster

http://www.killersudokuonline.com/

The weekly "mindbending" level can take me all week ..
John T.

I like doing these every day:

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles are a lot of fun! I have some of those downloaded onto
my tablet, but, they aren't as much as a challenge as some other games
out there.

I like a challenge but do not want to spend all day solving the problem.
I've been visiting this site daily for years and they will repeat. I
like to beat the average time.

I like doing that, too.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 20:41:21 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Anyone into puzzles?

Sure. After 31 years I still haven't figured out my bride. She found
the perfect man, married him and has spent 31 years trying to change
me. Any cheats or clues to get to the next level?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Anyone into puzzles?

Sure. After 31 years I still haven't figured out my bride. She found
the perfect man, married him and has spent 31 years trying to change
me. Any cheats or clues to get to the next level?

Make her a cup of tea, tell her she is the love
of your life, and clean her gun(s) for her.

:-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Anyone into puzzles?

Sure. After 31 years I still haven't figured out my bride. She found
the perfect man, married him and has spent 31 years trying to change
me. Any cheats or clues to get to the next level?

Same puzzle here and in a couple of weeks it will be 55 years.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Anyone into puzzles?

Sure. After 31 years I still haven't figured out my bride. She found
the perfect man, married him and has spent 31 years trying to change
me. Any cheats or clues to get to the next level?

Make her a cup of tea, tell her she is the love
of your life, and clean her gun(s) for her.

:-)

She can clean her own guns. She knows best practice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Anyone into puzzles?

Sure. After 31 years I still haven't figured out my bride. She found
the perfect man, married him and has spent 31 years trying to change
me. Any cheats or clues to get to the next level?

Same puzzle here and in a couple of weeks it will be 55 years.

Have you solved the puzzle yet?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

Anyone into puzzles?

Sure. After 31 years I still haven't figured out my bride. She found
the perfect man, married him and has spent 31 years trying to change
me. Any cheats or clues to get to the next level?

Same puzzle here and in a couple of weeks it will be 55 years.

Have you solved the puzzle yet?

I have: STFU and agree.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Anyone into puzzles?

Sure. After 31 years I still haven't figured out my bride. She found
the perfect man, married him and has spent 31 years trying to change
me. Any cheats or clues to get to the next level?

Enjoy life because if you've spent that much time together there aren't
too many things to battle about!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

Anyone into puzzles?

Sure. After 31 years I still haven't figured out my bride. She found
the perfect man, married him and has spent 31 years trying to change
me. Any cheats or clues to get to the next level?

Same puzzle here and in a couple of weeks it will be 55 years.

Have you solved the puzzle yet?

I have: STFU and agree.

PUSSY! Go for it. If you feel better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Anyone into puzzles?

Sure. After 31 years I still haven't figured out my bride. She found
the perfect man, married him and has spent 31 years trying to change
me. Any cheats or clues to get to the next level?

Enjoy life because if you've spent that much time together there aren't
too many things to battle about!

Wanna bet?!

I was being optimistic!

--