Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Watch Out For New Technology In The Home

If you are prone to criminal behavior, be careful around Amazon Echo. The stories are coming in about Amazon Echo nailing criminals. I have an Amazon Fire tablet and the last big update added Amazon Alexa to it. I disabled it to prevent my terrorist activities from being revealed. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://ummc-icare.org/man-arrested-...co-police-say/

http://fox6now.com/2017/07/10/did-yo...olence-attack/

http://www.ibtimes.com/amazon-echo-a...ssault-2563214

[8~{} Uncle Private Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 12:23:12 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

If you are prone to criminal behavior, be careful around Amazon Echo. The stories are coming in about Amazon Echo nailing criminals. I have an Amazon Fire tablet and the last big update added Amazon Alexa to it. I disabled it to prevent my terrorist activities from being revealed. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://ummc-icare.org/man-arrested-...co-police-say/

http://fox6now.com/2017/07/10/did-yo...olence-attack/

http://www.ibtimes.com/amazon-echo-a...ssault-2563214

[8~{} Uncle Private Monster

I read this awhile ago and was wondering what device it was that
called the police on this scumbag? The article said it wasn't
Alexa nor the Google Home device but gave no further details.

Meanwhile she's scrapping money together to get him out of jail.
(Sarcasm)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 22:23:06 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

If you are prone to criminal behavior, be careful around Amazon Echo. The stories are coming in about Amazon Echo nailing criminals. I have an Amazon Fire tablet and the last big update added Amazon Alexa to it. I disabled it to prevent my terrorist activities from being revealed. ?(?)?

https://ummc-icare.org/man-arrested-...co-police-say/

http://fox6now.com/2017/07/10/did-yo...olence-attack/

http://www.ibtimes.com/amazon-echo-a...ssault-2563214

[8~{} Uncle Private Monster

Television ad triggered the Google device:

http://www.androidauthority.com/burger-king-ad-google-home-assistant-763657/