Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Watch Out For New Technology In The Home

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 12:23:12 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

If you are prone to criminal behavior, be careful around Amazon Echo. The stories are coming in about Amazon Echo nailing criminals. I have an Amazon Fire tablet and the last big update added Amazon Alexa to it. I disabled it to prevent my terrorist activities from being revealed. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://ummc-icare.org/man-arrested-...co-police-say/

http://fox6now.com/2017/07/10/did-yo...olence-attack/

http://www.ibtimes.com/amazon-echo-a...ssault-2563214

[8~{} Uncle Private Monster

I read this awhile ago and was wondering what device it was that
called the police on this scumbag? The article said it wasn't
Alexa nor the Google Home device but gave no further details.

Meanwhile she's scrapping money together to get him out of jail.
(Sarcasm)