Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Default -- WHAT ARE YOUR ROUTINES LIKE?

THERE WILL BE NO FORGIVENESS FOR DEFAMATION BY THE CONSPIRACY OF PERSONS
SUCH AS COLONEL EDMUND BURKE AS CLAIMED VIETNAM VETERAN TO DEFILE THAT
WHICH IS SACRED AND TO UNDERMINE THE SOVEREIGNTY OF OUR NATION ALL WHILST
YOUR LEADERS WERE BEING POLITE TOWARDS US.

WE WILL NOT RESPECT YOUR WAR DEAD AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY OPPORTUNITY TO
MISAPPROPRIATE MY PIETY TO YOURSELVES.

GODLESS SCUMBAGS

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 7/5/2017 8:17 AM, JD Chase wrote:

Just looking for some degree of equinimity and integration and
equilibrium, Colonel! On one hand, excitement, adventure, craziness,
chaos... on the other hand, order, discipline, safety, security,
routines... getting out of one's comfort zone can be quite helpful and important!

Folks in the industrialized nations get to have their cake and eat it too.
Life elsewhere, like in Nam, can really suck.
Be thankful for what you got.

-- REMEMBERED (LEST WE FORGET) SABBATH DAYS --

As an ex-policeman and owning an Intellectual Property as trinomial
noumenon of substantiated YAHAD {#509} TORAH / CHRISTIAN religious belief
of 72J BCE = 12 x 294 x 364 or Tropical Year as 293 x 365.2423208191126
days which is better cosmology knowledge than the Julian calendar of 46 BCE
and only corrected by the Gregorian calendar in 1582 CE, and in having been
the target of Roman Catholic persecution for some 20 years as a gay male, I
most strongly object to your apology for fascism.

http://www.grapple369.com?telos:509
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...Tc1QVJtTEczNW8

"They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of
us, they would [no doubt] have continued with us: but [they went out], that
they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." [1 John 2:19
(KJV)]

Remember me when I am gone away as the fleeting of day.
*
Gone far away into the silent land and the sway of drifting sand.
*
When you can no more hold me by the hand nestled together with wedded band;
*
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay to have loved thee come what may.
*
Remember me when no more day by day as each dawn and dusk sway.
*
You tell me of our future that you plann'd--I do, and I'm sad.
*
Only remember me; you understand and are glad.
*
It will be late to counsel then or prey upon impish schemes of hell.

Yet if you should forget me for a while as you await Heaven's trial.
*
And afterwards remember, did not grieve over life's moments you thieve.
*
For if the darkness and corruption leave those you deceive.
*
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had were evil and bad.
*
Better by far you should forget and smile your fence post hole is just your
style.
*
Than that you should remember and be sad no more over any eternity you
never by God's Grace had. [Adaption of a poem by Christine ROSSETTI]
*
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poe...s/detail/45000
*
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the
truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful
looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the
adversaries.

He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three
witnesses:

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who
hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the
covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done
despite unto the Spirit of grace?

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will
recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were
illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and
afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so
used.

For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of
your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an
enduring substance.

Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of
reward.

For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye
might receive the promise.

For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not
tarry.

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall
have no pleasure in him.

But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that
believe to the saving of the soul. [Hebrews 10:26-39 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "You Raise Me Up"
*
- https://youtu.be/sza4rh1YzsM
*
-- ST EVEN ROGERS --
*
"PERHAPS IT'S ALL IN THE TUNE,
THIS SOULLESS SENTIMENTALITY.
BUT A FUNERAL ️ SONG,
AS SOMEONE GOES TOO SOON,
HARDLY CONSTITUTES A REALITY."
*
[In Memory of Steve {crowned} Rogers, Security Guard and Friend to
Others, Assassinated: 16 July, 2001 at Melbourne's Fertility Control
Clinic]

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING and the question is, if it is permissible to
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

your fence post is most enough
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack
% % is offline

David wrote:
your fence post is most enough

peel a grape

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 7/7/2017 12:46 AM, David wrote:
your fence post is most enough

Would you like to sit on an upright, little feller?

too tired

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Cease attempting to steal my semantics of opportunity you fascist.

YOUTUBE: "U2 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)"

- https://youtu.be/LHcP4MWABGY

On 7/8/2017 5:29 AM, David wrote:

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

On 7/7/2017 12:46 AM, David wrote:
your fence post is most enough

It's actually a double entendre reference to post which I make in specific
relation to FUNERAL DIRECTOR SCOTT ROSSETTI of the TERNIO Anagram
WITCHCRAFT of the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH BABYLONIAN WHOREDOM AND ITS #16
COLLEGIUM OF SH@T GRADE ASSOCIATIONS AS MAFIA.

I will shortly be tabling a HUMAN RIGHTS COMPLAINT AGAINST A SPECIFIC CAFE
OVER DISCRIMINATION IN THE PROVISION OF GOODS AND SERVICES AS TREASON.

That will then become a template for a same complaint being made against
the LIONS Club / ADVERTISERS and their Saturday Sausage Sizzle.

Would you like to sit on an upright, little feller?

too tired

Well then, witch which is wytch?
Huh?

-- REMEMBERED (LEST WE FORGET) SABBATH DAYS

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 7 July, 2017

Nous: #28
Time: 07:00 hrs
Date: 2017.7.7
Torah: #80 #6 #10 %81 = #15
Dao: Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity
Tetra: #2 - Full Circle
I-Ching: H24 - Return, The turning point
*
Latin: Rector {God who supports the universe} Alt: Vasharyah {Many Masters
of God} {

1. SERVES TO OBTAIN WHAT IS ASKED FOR
2. FAME, SUCCESS, FORTUNE, PHILOSOPHY
3. MODERATION
4. Themeso
}

Eleazar {Help of God, court of God}

http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.7

..jackNote@zen: 1, row: 3, col: 8, nous: 28 [Date: 2017.7.7, Super: #414 /
#28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 -
Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle, Ego: #340 / #28 -
Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Return,
The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle]

I will today be sending this commendation to the RSL HEYFIELD BRANCH et al.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GRUNTS AND THOSE WHO ARE ORDAINED TO
SOVEREIGN RULE.

You were not content to convey a partial lack of respect shown to our BOER
WAR Memorial on 8 October 2016, 4 and 17 March 2017, 26 April 2017 and 8
June 2017.

But as determined and conspicuous acts of racial, sexual and religious
depravity in which you had willingly engaged as cause célèbre of perversity
with the amoral Roman Catholic members of the Wellington Shire Council you
have disgraced the nation's conscience as sacred memory of the ANZAC
Tradition and are hereby paragogued by authority of the CROWN from ever
participating within any further ANZAC DAY of 25 April and REMEMBRANCE DAY
of 11 November EVENTS and of misrepresenting yourselves as benefactors of
the STATE.

Your only contribution to such solemn dates is as:

****Y
SISSY
TURD
DRUNKS

And Godless SCUM who are given to sidewalk opportunism alone as your self
declared virtue and dignity.

As an ex-policeman and owning an Intellectual Property as trinomial
noumenon of substantiated YAHAD {#509} TORAH / CHRISTIAN religious belief
of 72J BCE = 12 x 294 x 364 or Tropical Year as 293 x 365.2423208191126
days which is better cosmology knowledge than the Julian calendar of 46 BCE
and only corrected by the Gregorian calendar in 1582 CE, and in having been
the target of Roman Catholic persecution for some 20 years as a gay male, I
most strongly object to your apology for fascism.

http://www.grapple369.com?telos:509

[IMAGE OF FORGOTTEN BUTCHER PAPER / FOAM
GARBAGE OMITTED]

[...]

THIS IS TO ADVISE YOU THAT THE Paganini Community in Turin Italy ARE NOT
LAWFULLY AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS, STORE, RETAIN ANY OF MY USENET MESSAGES

IVO GANDOLFO @ 2013 HOURS ON 3 JULY 2017: Dear dolf,
sorry for the delay in this respond but we have some problem's to change
from old domain to the new domain.

Please reply to this email in the future.

As far as your request is concerned regarding your post in aus.politics, we
cannot comply, as USENET has been created like this. We can not skim the
messages by origin because we receive your messages through our peers (so
this proves your lack of knowledge of how USENET works). Your messages are
currently backed up on all USENET servers (which we do not have access to)
that are currently on the planet running the AUS.* hierarchy and also from
Google Groups (just do a search if u don't trust me).

And, furthermore, I see that your provider has set up Cancel-Locks for all
your messages, so the only person in the world who can cancel them is you.

If you do not want to send your messages to everyone on the Internet
(including anyone outside Australia), add your header "X-local: yes" to all
your posts, so your messages will never be out of your server but this will
also prevent all other servers from reading your messages.

And please, next time _read_all_the_message_before_getting_upset!

Cheers

Ivo Gandolfo
Paganini Usenet Admin

P.S. this email was send in carbon copy to the AUS.* hierarchy admin's.

DOLF: You are not entitled to re-transmit nor store my copyright material
which has twice been defended under the DMCA (USA) from ROMAN CATHOLIC
VATICAN CITY-STATE misappropriation.

This notice will be placed in Google GROUPS archives which is the only
authorised repository for my Intellectual Property.

ADVICE TO POETRY FOUNDATION ABOUT INFRINGEMENT OF DCMA COPYRIGHT
ENTITLEMENT

I object most strongly as an attempt to impose upon my Intellectual
Property rights as twice successfully defended under the DCMA (USA) against
theft by neophytes to the Roman Catholic Church (Vatican City-State).

- https://www.poetryfoundation.org

My trinomial noumenon is associated to 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 and your
irrational tagging of #SEPTEMBER 11 to ROSSETTI's COARSE and over-rated
POEM does not bestow you any such entitlement.

If you don't remove the blasphemous #TAG I will take legal action against
your www-site.

dolf

DIEU ET MON DROIT

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...kFKVl84OHhvWTA

ACTION TAKEN AGAINST
Gippsland Solar (3 year ban)
Stratford RSL
Heyfield RSL
Sale RSL
Catholic College Sale
Gippsland Grammar College
Danny OBrien, MP
Wellington Shire Council (Mayor / Councillors)

Initial Post: 7 July 2017

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 7/8/2017 5:29 AM, David wrote:

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

On 7/7/2017 12:46 AM, David wrote:
your fence post is most enough

It's actually a double entendre reference to post which I make in specific
relation to FUNERAL DIRECTOR SCOTT ROSSETTI of the TERNIO Anagram
WITCHCRAFT of the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH BABYLONIAN WHOREDOM AND ITS #16
COLLEGIUM OF SH@T GRADE ASSOCIATIONS AS MAFIA.

The second reference is to a 'goal post' as a means of sports prowess
inclusion.