Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT How to see only entire cars on Ebay motors? Not parts or accessories.

I want a certain make and model within a range of years, and I get
thousands of accessories and parts, when all I want to see is complete
cars, you know, that I can drive. How do I see only cars?

I also want the car to be of a certain color but even though I know
there are two cars listed now of that color adding the color just gave
little trim accessories. Is there any way to search on cars of a
particular color if the seller didn't mention color in the title, which
they seem never to do?

(even though another search word is convertible, which I thought would
limit the search to complete cars, there are 1000's of parts that fit
convertibles, so it didn't help.)