Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default WHICH WITCH IS WYTCH?

On 6/21/2017 7:28 AM, JD Chase wrote:
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 10:23:38 AM UTC-4, Doug Laidlaw wrote:
On 21/06/17 04:31, David wrote:

"Stagger Lee" wrote in message news On 6/20/2017 6:54 AM, Little Eddie J. Burke wrote:
Oh my darling Fiona! I know the wages of sin, an' I wanna earn more.

Has Fiona seen you in yer pink tutu..little Eddie?

http://imgur.com/lrQvLto

LoLoLoL

easy

Is that the only page you look at? It has very obviously been
photoshopped. You and Eddie are both the same inside: empty. There is
nothing below the surface of either of you. A talking parrot would be
easier to listen to.

(I just got expelled from a Second Life type grid for talking like
that.) Two girls are working to have a law that makes it illegal for
their ex-boyfriends putting their nude photos on the Web. Is this how
far American families are falling apart? "Noble savages?" Jordy, you
are welcome to them.

Doug.

Not all of us think that way, Doug, thankfully! Sadly, the fact that Trumpy won is a sad indication that there is still way too much hate and bigotry and ignorance... yes, Hillary was a poor, dismal candidate in many respects... but virtually ANYONE would have been a better president than the insane monster that was elected...

Hillary is a carpet munching lesbo.

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.checkmate

" %" wrote in message ...

David wrote:

news Eddie J. Burke wrote:
[...]

I think I know what you're talking about. I may.

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.checkmate

" %" wrote in message ...

David wrote:
" %" wrote in message ...

David wrote:

news Eddie J. Burke wrote:
[...]

its thin ice in middle during cold weather,
I have a thought or two there.

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.checkmate
% % is offline

David wrote:
" %" wrote in message ...

David wrote:
" %" wrote in message ...

David wrote:

news Eddie J. Burke wrote:
[...]

tadpoles

Wicked Witch of Chappaqua burfordTjustice Home Repair 0 October 26th 16 05:21 PM
[OT] 1950's WITCH computer running again Tim Watts[_2_] UK diy 24 November 24th 12 12:20 AM
The GOP's Coming Climate Witch Hunt CaveLamb Metalworking 0 November 9th 10 08:38 AM
Ditch Witch SteveB Home Repair 7 September 24th 07 10:36 PM
Which Is Witch - A Halloween Wood Identification Quiz - Five Pix on ABPW Tom Watson Woodworking 28 November 5th 04 06:19 AM