Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600,alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Default -- MOAB: 400LB AGGRESSIVE WRESTLER TAKEN OUT WITH HOT LEAD AFTERLITTLE BOY CLIMBS INTO HIS CAGE

Dolf, if you was in Nam with me, and you got smart-assy with me....
Well, I might have picked you up and body slammed yer ass, too.
What about that?

Posted to alt.2600,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 6/20/2017 7:02 AM, Little Eddie J. Burke wrote:
Dolf, if you was in Nam with me, and you got smart-assy with me....
Well, I might have picked you up and body slammed yer ass, too.
What about that?

You look like you had yer ass slammed more
than once..little Eddie.

http://imgur.com/lrQvLto --LoLoLoL

MOAB burfordTjustice Home Repair 24 April 18th 17 09:07 AM
OT Boy taken away from grandparents, given to gay men for adoption Ignoramus2885 Woodworking 14 January 31st 09 03:44 PM
Who laughs fully, when Jonas climbs the ugly lentil beneath the cave? Killfile Daemons Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 04:44 AM
The sick can rarely combs Rickie, it climbs Jeff instead. Patriarch Woodworking 0 May 20th 06 02:06 AM
Homebrewing a more aggressive buffing compound from tripoli brown Shon Shampain Metalworking 1 September 23rd 05 03:41 AM