Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.suicide.methods,alt.home.repair

Default I HAVE YAHOO AS MY HOME PAGE

But lately I've been thinking about quitting it.
Nowadays it's mostly celebrity news, for which I don't give a tinker's damn.
Any suggestions?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 5:57:57 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
But lately I've been thinking about quitting it.
Nowadays it's mostly celebrity news, for which I don't give a tinker's damn.
Any suggestions?

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.methods

On 6/15/2017 6:32 AM, Mr.Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW #4 wrote:
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 6:57:54 AM UTC-6, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
But lately I've been thinking about quitting it.
Nowadays it's mostly celebrity news, for which I don't give a tinker's damn.
Any suggestions?

how about a nice tranny site as your home page?

That wood work for me!
。—•€¿—•ï½¡

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.methods

On 6/15/2017 6:41 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 6/15/2017 6:32 AM, Mr.Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW #4 wrote:
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 6:57:54 AM UTC-6, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
But lately I've been thinking about quitting it.
Nowadays it's mostly celebrity news, for which I don't give a tinker's damn.
Any suggestions?

how about a nice tranny site as your home page?

That wood work for me!
。—•€¿—•ï½¡

Hold the phone, Dilbert! "Nice tranny site?" Hell, son, they're all nice!

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Burke wrote:
But lately I've been thinking about quitting it.
Nowadays it's mostly celebrity news, for which I don't give a
tinker's damn.
Any suggestions?

how about a nice tranny site as your home page?

That wood work for me!

Does yer boyfriend Snohomo Jackie G mind you
looking at other faggots?

LoLoLoL