Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default GIRLS WHO DON'T SHAVE

On 6/6/2017 1:44 PM, Jack G wrote:
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 4:49:08 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I can't imagine how disgusting sex woulda been back in the cave man days.
I mean, girls didn't shave back then, right? That's just plain gross.

Take this pic, for example.
I'm sure most will agree: http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/5291000/...cc6c8d332c.jpg
Can you imagine cuddling up with this?

"Frankly, dear, this could just push me over the fence, tin cups an' all."

The snow flakes and trolls here think she is a turn on and we
know they sit on their taste buds.

Good gawd, Jack. She's enough to make a feller turn queer!