Posted to rec.nude,alt.home.repair

Default "REAL" Male cannibal looking for male nudists for meat

On 5/28/2017 2:50 PM, Antoine Geisler wrote:
Hi.

I'm a 100% real male cannibal, and I'm looking for male nudists to cook and eat. I'm 22-years old and have been eating male genitalia since 18. Send me pics at if interested. Serious, well-hung males only.

All I can say is... I gots more meat than a slaughterhause.
Consider that, me buck o.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dude, I don't eat male meat. I eat female meat.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/3/2017 2:52 PM, wrote:
Dude, I don't eat male meat. I eat female meat.

You'll eat what I tell you to.
Posted to rec.nude,alt.home.repair

On 6/4/2017 2:52 PM, Antoine Geisler wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 8:49:19 AM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 5/28/2017 2:50 PM, Antoine Geisler wrote:
Hi.

I'm a 100% real male cannibal, and I'm looking for male nudists to cook and eat. I'm 22-years old and have been eating male genitalia since 18. Send me pics at if interested. Serious, well-hung males only.

All I can say is... I gots more meat than a slaughterhause.
Consider that, me buck o.

Dude, I said female meat, not male meat.

I've made my choice, son.
You will eat my male meat...NOW! GET DOWN ON YER KNEES FOR THE COTTAGE CHEESE!