Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. Reason(s) for all the store closures

I read where about 6800 "brick and mortar stores" will be closing in the U.S.

B4 I run to a store to buy something, I check online.

Often I can find the item for cheaper that a retail store and the shipping is free.

Is that because they don't have physical stores to maintain along with staff ?

Even though those stores will close, does that mean that more jobs will be created because of the savings that customers will realize ?

Best regards,

Andy

There were 3 guys talking about death.

They were talking about how they would like to be remembered at their funeral.

The first said he would like to be remembered as a man who was a humanitarian who really cared about people.

The second said he would like to be remembered as a good father and husband..

The third guy said €œI would like someone to say, €œLook hes moving.€

OT - School closures John UK diy 48 December 2nd 10 09:21 PM
Those tiny plastic wedge ZIF closures for fine pitch foil/ribbon cable. N_Cook Electronics Repair 6 November 5th 10 05:05 PM
Adjusting Storm Door Closures DerbyDad03 Home Repair 18 May 26th 10 04:39 PM
Any reason Bob La Londe Metalworking 5 February 10th 10 05:15 AM
what's the reason? RB Home Repair 2 August 13th 05 04:20 PM