Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does termite treatment kill bedbugs?

Bedbugs found in fabric covered recliner but no where else.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...s-1130895-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 02 May 2017 19:14:02 GMT, Bugged
m wrote:

Bedbugs found in fabric covered recliner but no where else.

Don't let the bebugs bite. Did you get this recliner from trash on
the street or bring them in via luggage? Heat will kill them. Answer
is no. Bedgugs are not termites.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 02 May 2017 19:14:02 GMT, Bugged m wrote:

Bedbugs found in fabric covered recliner but no where else.

I don't know, but frequent bathing won't hurt.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/2017 3:14 PM, Bugged wrote:
Bedbugs found in fabric covered recliner but no where else.

Don't know if same chemicals work on them. I have not had an ant in the
house since we got perimeter treatment for termites but bed bugs
probably don't need to get to moisture. DDT used to be used for bedbugs
but not allowed today.
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

Bedbugs found in fabric covered recliner but no where else.

I don't know, but frequent bathing won't hurt.

How often should a recliner be given a bath?

Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

Bedbugs found in fabric covered recliner but no where else.

I don't know, but frequent bathing won't hurt.

How often should a recliner be given a bath?

Whenever it starts to smell like your dog .

--

Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

Bedbugs found in fabric covered recliner but no where else.

No (to subject line).
And they or their eggs are probably in other places.
Have the house sprayed. Boil any cloth that might have eggs.
Including your clothes.
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 04 May 2017 10:04:54 -0300
Shadow wrote:

Boil any cloth that might have eggs.
Including your clothes.

what makes you think he/she lives in a third world
**** hole like you do in Brazil??
Posted to alt.home.repair

Shadow wrote:

Boil any cloth that might have eggs.
Including your clothes.

what makes you think he/she lives in a third world **** hole like you do in Brazil??

I didn't, I thought that having bedbugs meant he lived in the
US. You know, 30% below the poverty line, 8% functionally illiterate ?
People from other countries having to help, because you have no local
state healthcare ?
On second thoughts, you probably didn't understand a word I
wrote.
Forget it.
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

Shadow wrote:

Boil any cloth that might have eggs.
Including your clothes.

what makes you think he/she lives in a third world **** hole like
you do in Brazil??

I didn't, I thought that having bedbugs meant he lived in the
US. You know, 30% below the poverty line, 8% functionally illiterate ?
People from other countries having to help, because you have no local
state healthcare ?
On second thoughts, you probably didn't understand a word I
wrote.
Forget it.
[]'s

Still third world weak...make more arrows for the riot, right
after you boil your cloths.....LOL

Termite treatment Bitzer Home Repair 7 April 25th 10 06:08 PM
Termite Treatment Question Hannibal Home Repair 20 June 27th 07 08:21 PM
Termite treatment with termidor JackpipE Home Ownership 0 May 26th 07 07:06 PM
Termite treatment with termidor JackpipE Home Repair 0 May 26th 07 07:05 PM
Termite Treatment/Bond Dutch Buckhead Home Repair 1 May 31st 06 01:55 AM