Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilets

A friend of mine is paying a plumber to try to rebuild her 1950's
vintage maroon toilet.

I told her to just replace the thing but she says she likes the color,
it matches her sink and that same color is no longer available.

I decided to look on-line and was shocked to see Kohler actually has
toilets selling for as much as $6000.

(Maybe the plumber who tried to sell me a $2000 toilet last year was not
as crooked as I thought.)

Anyway I was kind of surprised that not only could I not find anyplace
selling a maroon toilet, I was also surprised at how for a company that
sells toilets if that price, there are only ten choices for color.

This is one insane world

Toilets ralf[_2_] Home Repair 22 July 27th 14 01:28 PM
Toilets again Ed Pawlowski Home Repair 14 May 26th 13 11:39 PM
New toilets yo[_4_] Home Repair 12 February 17th 11 03:59 AM
Old toilets # Fred # Home Repair 13 August 18th 06 02:26 AM
Toilets... dirty stinking toilets! dougga Home Repair 6 October 27th 04 06:56 PM