Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:12:48 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

If convicted, I hope they sentence her to the maximum possible
penalty. Preferably multiple sentences not served concurrently.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message ...

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:12:48 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

If convicted, I hope they sentence her to the maximum possible
penalty. Preferably multiple sentences not served concurrently.

Cindy Hamilton

My opinion is that she should be punished to full extent of law!
However one can argue that: that falls in same category
With boys circumcision????
And if I was juror that is the way I would see it!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 1:47:44 PM UTC-4, Tony944 wrote:
Â*

Â*

"Cindy Hamilton"Â* wrote in message

Â*

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:12:48 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:

Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

Â*

If convicted, I hope they sentence her to the maximum possible

penalty.Â* Preferably multiple sentences not served concurrently.

Â*

Cindy Hamilton

Â*

My opinion is that she should be punished to full extent
of law!

However one can argue that: that falls in same category

With boys circumcision????

And if I was juror that is the way I would see
it!!!!

Â*

I wouldn't. The removal of the foreskin is vastly different
from the removal of the clitoris.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

****Don't know I would need to see!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/14/17 12:23 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:12:48 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

If convicted, I hope they sentence her to the maximum possible
penalty. Preferably multiple sentences not served concurrently.

Cindy Hamilton

It appears as though it was at the behest of the parents? Is that child
abuse?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/14/2017 10:23 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:12:48 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

If convicted, I hope they sentence her to the maximum possible
penalty. Preferably multiple sentences not served concurrently.

Doctors have been mutilating male genitals at birth for decades. Where
is the outrage? Morris Fishbein and the AMA did their best to make sure
all males were circumcised. That didn't get you membership in The Tribe
but at least you were 'clean'.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/14/2017 12:34 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
I wouldn't. The removal of the foreskin is vastly different
from the removal of the clitoris.

Yeah, one is a Jew thing and the other is a Moslem thing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

WHO CARES......

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/14/2017 5:48 PM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 4/14/17 12:23 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:12:48 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

If convicted, I hope they sentence her to the maximum possible
penalty. Preferably multiple sentences not served concurrently.

Cindy Hamilton

It appears as though it was at the behest of the parents? Is that child
abuse?

IMO, yes. It has been going on for many years in some societies. Male
dominated where women are second class to be used by men.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/14/2017 9:04 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/14/2017 10:23 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:12:48 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

If convicted, I hope they sentence her to the maximum possible
penalty. Preferably multiple sentences not served concurrently.

Doctors have been mutilating male genitals at birth for decades. Where
is the outrage? Morris Fishbein and the AMA did their best to make sure
all males were circumcised. That didn't get you membership in The Tribe
but at least you were 'clean'.

But a cut male can still have sexual pleasure. The purpose of
mutilating a female is to remove sexual pleasure even though she can
still be used by men.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/14/17 9:06 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/14/2017 12:34 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
I wouldn't. The removal of the foreskin is vastly different
from the removal of the clitoris.

Yeah, one is a Jew thing and the other is a Moslem thing.

One is specifically to make sure the woman gets no pleasure for sex and
the other is for some cleanliness thing. BIG difference.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2017 5:26 AM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 4/14/17 9:06 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/14/2017 12:34 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
I wouldn't. The removal of the foreskin is vastly different
from the removal of the clitoris.

Yeah, one is a Jew thing and the other is a Moslem thing.

One is specifically to make sure the woman gets no pleasure for sex and
the other is for some cleanliness thing. BIG difference.

unless you have a dirty mind.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 4:48:33 PM UTC-5, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 4/14/17 12:23 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:12:48 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

If convicted, I hope they sentence her to the maximum possible
penalty. Preferably multiple sentences not served concurrently.

Cindy Hamilton

It appears as though it was at the behest of the parents? Is that child
abuse?

If parents had a doctor remove their young son's glans for religious reasons, would you consider that to be child abuse? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Ouch Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2017 11:22 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 4:48:33 PM UTC-5, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 4/14/17 12:23 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:12:48 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

If convicted, I hope they sentence her to the maximum possible
penalty. Preferably multiple sentences not served concurrently.

Cindy Hamilton

It appears as though it was at the behest of the parents? Is that child
abuse?

If parents had a doctor remove their young son's glans for religious reasons, would you consider that to be child abuse? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Ouch Monster

No comparison for any reason. A cut male can still enjoy a great sex
life while a female is reduced to the value of a toy from the adult
bookstore. It is more than just a physical change.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

On 4/14/2017 4:12 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

I'm no physician, but every time I screw a hawt babe I'm likewise accused.
On account of my penis size, which is 3X.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/17 11:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/15/2017 11:22 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

No comparison for any reason. A cut male can still enjoy a great sex
life while a female is reduced to the value of a toy from the adult
bookstore. It is more than just a physical change.

The glans is the blubous tissue at the end of the penis. So, yeah, it is
a good comparison.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2017 8:22 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 4:48:33 PM UTC-5, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 4/14/17 12:23 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:12:48 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

If convicted, I hope they sentence her to the maximum possible
penalty. Preferably multiple sentences not served concurrently.

Cindy Hamilton

It appears as though it was at the behest of the parents? Is that child
abuse?

If parents had a doctor remove their young son's glans for religious reasons, would you consider that to be child abuse? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

such religious reasons are based in health considerations.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 10:32:26 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

I suggest you lookup "glans". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Tipped Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 4:52:50 PM UTC-5, Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 4/15/2017 8:22 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 4:48:33 PM UTC-5, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 4/14/17 12:23 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:12:48 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls genitalia

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

If convicted, I hope they sentence her to the maximum possible
penalty. Preferably multiple sentences not served concurrently.

Cindy Hamilton

It appears as though it was at the behest of the parents? Is that child
abuse?

If parents had a doctor remove their young son's glans for religious reasons, would you consider that to be child abuse? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

such religious reasons are based in health considerations.

The "glans" is the end of your dang weiner. If someone cut your's off with gardening shears, you'd bleed to death in short order! It's your hose nozzle. In the case of a normal human male. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Cringe Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2017 5:22 PM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 4/15/17 11:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/15/2017 11:22 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

No comparison for any reason. A cut male can still enjoy a great sex
life while a female is reduced to the value of a toy from the adult
bookstore. It is more than just a physical change.

The glans is the blubous tissue at the end of the penis. So, yeah, it is
a good comparison.

Duh, I was thinking foreskin somehow.