Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Cook County judge killed, woman wounded in South Side shooting

Damn, seems criminals don't pay attention to tough
laws????

Chicago murder and mayhem continued unchecked. There have already been
163 homicides and 830 people shot in Chicago since the beginning of the
year.

Who runs Chicago now and since Jesus was a Corporal?

Cook County judge killed, woman wounded in South Side shooting

http://abc7chicago.com/news/judge-ki...oting/1855464/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 7:02:02 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Damn, seems criminals don't pay attention to tough
laws????

Chicago murder and mayhem continued unchecked. There have already been
163 homicides and 830 people shot in Chicago since the beginning of the
year.

Who runs Chicago now and since Jesus was a Corporal?

Cook County judge killed, woman wounded in South Side shooting

http://abc7chicago.com/news/judge-ki...oting/1855464/

It is too bad he was shot. I would have personally loved to beat the peice of **** to death with a baseball bat. Hang the SCOTUS form the National Christmas Tree.

When I was a child I sent a cop to the hospital for dealing heroin to my classmates. One of them is the daughter of US Department Secretary of Labor.
Then Cook county police drugged and gang raped me. Hillary Clinton was my ACLU rep.
You ****ing US capitalist pigs need to be beaten to death with baseball bats
Posted to alt.home.repair

It is too bad he was shot. I would have personally loved to beat the piece of **** to death with a baseball bat. Hang the SCOTUS from the National Christmas Tree.