Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What adhesive to use?

I have ceramic and laminate wood flooring in the living room. The threshold
has come loose. What do I need to get that will secure the threshold?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...e-1128796-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 08 Apr 2017 17:44:02 GMT, Donnette
m wrote:

I have ceramic and laminate wood flooring in the living room. The threshold
has come loose. What do I need to get that will secure the threshold?

Construction adhesive; maybe "Liquid Nails".

Then put a weight on the threshold until it cures.
Posted to alt.home.repair

om wrote:

I have ceramic and laminate wood flooring in the living room. The threshold
has come loose. What do I need to get that will secure the threshold?

Construction adhesive; maybe "Liquid Nails".

Then put a weight on the threshold until it cures.

Mabee PL adhesive?

Wall tile adhesive as floor tile adhesive Cursitor Doom UK diy 10 October 6th 13 09:47 AM
Adhesive ? the_constructor[_2_] UK diy 1 July 22nd 11 08:13 AM
Which Adhesive ? Robert11 Home Repair 6 August 30th 08 12:32 AM
Interlocking Suspended Ceiling/Fixing Trunking - Self adhesive or Impact adhesive. [email protected] UK diy 0 February 3rd 06 09:21 AM
Adhesive john UK diy 8 September 24th 05 09:15 PM