john

Default Adhesive

What is the best adhesive for fixing MDF skirting to wall?

Ian Stirling

john wrote:
What is the best adhesive for fixing MDF skirting to wall?

Taking this off at a tangent.
Is anyone selling a brand of nails called "More Nails" ?
Set Square

john wrote:

What is the best adhesive for fixing MDF skirting to wall?

Gripfill.

--
Cheers,
Set Square

raden

In message , Ian
Stirling writes
john wrote:
What is the best adhesive for fixing MDF skirting to wall?

Taking this off at a tangent.
Is anyone selling a brand of nails called "More Nails" ?

I've had good results from a product called simply "Nails"

You do have to be careful since it comes in various sizes

--
geoff
John Rumm

Set Square wrote:

What is the best adhesive for fixing MDF skirting to wall?

Gripfill.

Solvent free version in a yellow plastic tube...

(Green tube solvent version skins too fast, and is not a nice to work
with IMHO)

--
Cheers,

John.

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
raden wrote:
I've had good results from a product called simply "Nails"

You do have to be careful since it comes in various sizes

And solvent free?

--
*Real men don't waste their hormones growing hair

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Set Square

raden wrote:

In message , Ian
Stirling writes
john wrote:
What is the best adhesive for fixing MDF skirting to wall?

Taking this off at a tangent.
Is anyone selling a brand of nails called "More Nails" ?

I've had good results from a product called simply "Nails"

You do have to be careful since it comes in various sizes

Is this the one which needs a special gun called a "hammer" to apply? g

--
Cheers,
Set Square

raden

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
raden wrote:
I've had good results from a product called simply "Nails"

You do have to be careful since it comes in various sizes

And solvent free?

No curing time even (except for the occasional thumb)

--
geoff
Chris Bacon

john wrote:
What is the best adhesive for fixing MDF skirting to wall?

What's the wall made of? The first answer that springs to
mind is Gripfill (the inflammable sort).