GFRfan

Default McCulloch backpack gas blower

Anybody have any thoughts on McCulloch backpack gas blowers? Quality. Is
it a good unit?

m Ransley

Good clean air to breathe, gotta love 2 stroke , kough, kough ,
kough,,,,, yes good stuff KILL YOURSELF, moron

Greg O

"GFRfan" wrote in message
Anybody have any thoughts on McCulloch backpack gas blowers? Quality. Is
it a good unit?

McCulloch has turned to crap pretty much. Twenty years ago they made some
quality equipment, but they have been bought and sold so many times since
all they are is a name.
Where will you buy replacement parts?
Ryobi probably is as good!
If you want a quality blower, buy a Stihl. At least they have not been
*******ized yet!
Greg

GFRfan

m Ransley wrote:
Good clean air to breathe, gotta love 2 stroke , kough, kough ,
kough,,,,, yes good stuff KILL YOURSELF, moron

Thanks. You've been very helpful. Next.

--
Yard and Garden Handyman
GFRfan

Greg O wrote:

"GFRfan" wrote in message

Anybody have any thoughts on McCulloch backpack gas blowers? Quality. Is
it a good unit?

McCulloch has turned to crap pretty much. Twenty years ago they made some
quality equipment, but they have been bought and sold so many times since
all they are is a name.
Where will you buy replacement parts?
Ryobi probably is as good!
If you want a quality blower, buy a Stihl. At least they have not been
*******ized yet!
Greg

Thanks. I thought as much. I think I'll just buy an Echo.
And pollute,pollute,pollute.

--
Yard and Garden Handyman

Greg O

"GFRfan" wrote in message

Thanks. I thought as much. I think I'll just buy an Echo.

Much better choice!
Greg