Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Removing the wine rack from wet bar cabinets

Hello.

We are doing some basic DIY at our home and there is a cabinet in the wet bar above the counter top. Its a 2ft x 2.5 ft wine rack flanked by 2 42 inch cabinets

I see 3 screws on the side of the cabinet going into the wine rack.

Would it come off or is it nailed / glued to the wall or sides

Thanks for your reply

SR

Posted to alt.home.repair

newbee writes:

Hello.

We are doing some basic DIY at our home and there is a cabinet in the
wet bar above the counter top. Its a 2ft x 2.5 ft wine rack flanked
by 2 42 inch cabinets

I see 3 screws on the side of the cabinet going into the wine rack.

Would it come off or is it nailed / glued to the wall or sides

Usually cabinets are attached with screws, not glue.
Each cabinet is screwed to the one(s) next to it and the wall.
If you don't see screws in the back, look for little plastic circles
which sometimes cover the screw heads.

Be careful to support the cabinet before removing screws.
Best done with a helper.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:46:54 -0800 (PST), newbee wrote:

Hello.

We are doing some basic DIY at our home and there is a cabinet in the wet bar above the counter top. Its a 2ft x 2.5 ft wine rack flanked by 2 42 inch cabinets

I see 3 screws on the side of the cabinet going into the wine rack.

Would it come off or is it nailed / glued to the wall or sides

Thanks for your reply

SR

Without knowing anything about the manufacturer or seeing any pictures there's only one way to know -- try removing
the screws and see what happens.

WINE RACK - PDF J T Woodworking 2 March 6th 07 02:38 PM
wine rack [email protected] Woodworking 4 March 14th 06 09:12 PM
wine rack [email protected] Woodworking 9 March 14th 06 02:12 AM
WINE RACK J T Woodworking 0 January 24th 05 10:05 PM
Wine Rack Fats Woodworking 9 August 30th 03 04:35 AM