Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.2600

Default "CASH ME OUTSIDE" GIRL.....

On Fri, 10 Feb 2017 07:05:46 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 4:10:02 PM UTC-6, Shadow wrote:
On Thu, 9 Feb 2017 15:40:23 -0500, burfordTjustice
wrote:

On Thu, 09 Feb 2017 15:55:21 -0200
Shadow wrote:

On Thu, 9 Feb 2017 09:33:42 -0500, burfordTjustice
wrote:

All she needs a 20-25 good ass ****ings by a real
white man. Then she will be good as new.

Hey, BJ, you're sounding "freshened up". Took your own
advice, did you ?

Yet it is you who helped make people "disappear"
and now can never leave Brazil...

Why not ? It's not illegal for people to kill Brazilians.
Americans do it all the time.
[]'s
--

I haven't killed any Brazilians,.....lately. I like nuts like peanuts, walnuts, almonds, cashews, pistachios but when I told someone I liked Brazil nuts, they said it sounded Gay. So I don't tell people I like Brazil nuts anymore. Darn, now I must rearm so I can find some Brazilians to kill. (?-_?) ???? ?

Cashew nuts are mostly Brazilian.... and a lot of people die
from slave labor conditions on the plantations, so you probably
helped, even if unwittingly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cashew_nuts

A have a few trees in my garden. I eat the fruit, the nuts are
too much trouble to extract.

[]'s

PS Don't let BJ read this(though I suspect he won't, reading is NOT
his strong point):

"For some 5% of people, cashews, like tree nuts, can lead to
complications or allergic reactions"

Things like that terrify him. He's very easily terrified. And
when he's terrified, he goes on and on about "terrorists". Expect an
essay about "Cashew terrorists".
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012