Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TV not receiving Channel 2

Toshiba LCD TV Model 22C1004, made in Nov 2010.

This has been a great TV, with lots of extra features that other small TV's don't have. All of a sudden, channel 2.1 and 2.2 are not coming in. The signal strength indicator does not even register. All other channels are fine.

First thing I did was to unplug it, reset it and the scan all the channels. All channels came back except 2.1 and 2.2.

I have a rooftop antenna with the lead going to a splitter and then to this TV and another one. Next thing I did was to swap the cable connections at each TV. Same problem with Toshiba. Other TV picked up 2.1 and 2.2. So the connections and cables are eliminated as problems

Any ideas what could cause this, or hot to troubleshoot it?