Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT travel power adaptor

Hi all ;
I am planning a vacation to Ireland and shopping for a travel adaptor.
All the ones that I find online state that they do not convert the
voltage - which is OK for the laptop converter - which will accept
240 volts 50 - 60 hertz ; and OK for USB charging ;
- but what about other 120 volt devices like my camera battery
charger - that are 120 volt input ?
Are there better adaptors available that reduce the voltage ?
or some other option ?
John T.