Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Battery died and furnace off!

My Honeywell battery died and we came home to our home with all frozen it's
27* in home and 14 out! Replaced battery and no heat yet!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...f-1121006-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 09 Jan 2017 02:44:01 GMT, Barb
m wrote:

My Honeywell battery died and we came home to our home with all frozen it's
27* in home and 14 out! Replaced battery and no heat yet!

Bundle up buttercup.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2017 9:44 PM, Barb wrote:
My Honeywell battery died and we came home to our home with all frozen it's
27* in home and 14 out! Replaced battery and no heat yet!

Probably some other problem. Have you tried hitting the reset? Bypass
the thermostat by putting the two wires together?

Call the 24 hour line of your oil dealer's service?
Posted to alt.home.repair
WTF WTF is offline

On 01/08/2017 09:44 PM, Barb wrote:
My Honeywell battery died and we came home to our home with all frozen it's
27* in home and 14 out! Replaced battery and no heat yet!

At 27 I'd expect water pipes to burst.