Posted to alt.home.repair

Default we have a kitchen faucet logo ID?

we have a kitchen faucet with a tone on tone logo (small and difficult to find). The logo is a crown with a box around it......can anyone help us to identify the brand?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 6:43:55 PM UTC-6, wrote:

we have a kitchen faucet with a tone on tone logo (small and difficult to find). The logo is a crown with a box around it......can anyone help us to identify the brand?

Post a picture.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 7:54:56 PM UTC-5, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 6:43:55 PM UTC-6, wrote:

we have a kitchen faucet with a tone on tone logo (small and difficult to find). The logo is a crown with a box around it......can anyone help us to identify the brand?

Post a picture.

I will try - not sure how to do that......
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 3 Jan 2017 16:54:49 -0800 (PST), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 6:43:55 PM UTC-6, wrote:

we have a kitchen faucet with a tone on tone logo (small and difficult to find). The logo is a crown with a box around it......can anyone help us to identify the brand?

Post a picture.

Post the photo on a free image hosting site with a URL link back here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 3 Jan 2017 17:06:17 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Post a picture.

I will try - not sure how to do that......

Use
http://tinypic.com/ and then post the established URL link back
here. AHR is text only so pics will not show up but the URL will so
folks can click on it.

New kitchen faucet installed; old faucet autopsied Joe Gwinn Metalworking 13 July 21st 17 06:50 PM
Kitchen Faucet Julie Bove Home Repair 60 April 27th 14 12:01 AM
What to look for in a kitchen faucet? [email protected] Home Repair 25 June 3rd 06 06:52 AM
What to look for in a kitchen faucet? [email protected] Home Ownership 23 June 3rd 06 06:52 AM
3 way kitchen faucet? Toller Home Repair 1 May 5th 06 07:53 PM