Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller

Default 3 way kitchen faucet?

I am looking for a kitchen faucet that has hot, cold, and filtered; where
filtered is from a filter I would set up, not one built into the faucet.

Ever see anything like that?

Posted to alt.home.repair
No

Toller wrote:
I am looking for a kitchen faucet that has hot, cold, and filtered; where
filtered is from a filter I would set up, not one built into the faucet.

Ever see anything like that?

There are filtered water taps you can install along side your standard
hot cold. The ones sold with the filters are pretty crappy but they do
the job. You could possibly find a single type valve and put it next to
a matching hot/cold. Sort of like this...
http://www.faucetdirect.com/index.cf...ished%20Chrome
with
http://www.faucetdirect.com/index.cf...ished%20Chrome

Or get two double handle sets and get creative with the hookups Like this
http://www.faucetdirect.com/index.cf...ished%20Chrome
but buy two and discard the 4th handle.

Or just have your cold always filtered.