Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I will no longer recite the Pledge of Allegiance

As long as Donald Trump is in the Oval Office. I will no longer recite
the Pledge of Allegiance, sing the Star Spangled Banner, stand for the
American Flag, or participate in political holidays.

Trump is NOT my president, his America is NOT my America, or the
America written into the U.S. Constitution. I refuse to acknowledge
his Nazi-like dictatorship, his corrupt cabinet, or anything he
dictates, demands, or rules. Donald Trump is NOT an American leader,
and as long as he is in office, America is as good as DEAD.

Donald Trump will likely be the LAST (so called) President of the
United States of America. If this country does survive the next four
years, we will all be crawling out of the ashes, and have to begin
anew, under a few shreaded remnants of the former constitution.

I will however, support our Veterans from past wars, when America was
still a great country.

The People's Pledge The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 0 March 20th 11 06:47 PM
The People's Pledge Steve Firth UK diy 1 March 16th 11 10:29 AM
UPDATE: They didn't only pledge allegiance to Mex flag: anchor babies in TX *also* shouted "RAZA! RAZA!" in US school also [email protected] Woodworking 5 October 21st 06 12:12 PM
OT Bush's Oil Pledge against Iran Martin H. Eastburn Metalworking 0 February 9th 06 03:12 AM
OT Bush's Oil Pledge against Iran jim rozen Metalworking 0 February 5th 06 05:43 PM