Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Watch Donald Trump masturbate

Wow, this video is giving me a huge hardon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjA47L6LvNw

Donald Trump started masturbating when he was a very young Teenager.
The Donald Still Loves to Masturbate. The Donald Does enjoy having
Sexy Chicks give him a Hand Job. Yes, the Donald Requires his private
Secretary to give him 4 Hand Jobs Each Day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Watch

On Mon, 05 Dec 2016 20:25:06 -0600

From: burfordTjustice
Subject: Watch Donald Trump masturbate
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 20:25:06 -0600
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

Nice try...no cigar Aioe is for pussies and cowards.