Mftriola

Default opening in brick wall

I would like to install a door through a wall made of brick with cinder block
backing. What is the best way to cut through for the opening? How do I install
a support at the top so the brick/block structure remains stable?
Art

You need an expert mason that has a large saw with a blade that costs $300.
Look in the yellow pages for a mason who advertises that he specializes in
repairs. Needs a steel lentil, flashing and if you aren't careful the wall
could come down as you work. Not for a weekend warrier.