Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Amazon prices

When I started shopping at Amazon in 1999, I quickly came to believe
that their prices were very good. For the past year or so, I've been
feeling that their prices can no longer be taken for granted as
generally being lower. Here's a recent example:

Here's a GPS I'm thinking of getting from WalMart for $100
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Garmin-nu...d-GPS/49574318

It's $115 at Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Garmin-010-01...uvi+57lm&psc=1

Anybody else noticing this Amazon price-creep?